This one'll make you forget the Commander.
- His Serene Highness Prince Albert II of Monaco Receives 2021 Indianapolis Prize Jane Alexander Global Wildlife Ambassador Award
- Illinois alumni team House of 'Paign loses in first round of $1 million tournament
- Illinois AD calls Kofi Cockburn's return 'win-win'; coach Brad Underwood addresses state of team
- New sponsorship allows Tucson runner Sarah Sellers to run, train while juggling job, motherhood
- UPDATES: Tucson-area coronavirus developments, July 27: What we know
- Shakira: I want my children to have normal childhood
- Montana State football picked fourth in Big Sky preseason polls
- ‘Roswell, New Mexico’ Star Jeanine Mason: Liz Gave Her Heart to Max But [Spoiler] Is ‘a Real Contender’
- Britney Spears requests for accountant to take over father's role in conservatorship
- Tom Daley wants to inspire LGBT youth: 'You can achieve anything'
Maskless supporters packed a Phoenix theater for a chance to see former President Donald Trump as Covid-19 cases in the area have more than doubled due to the contagious Delta variant. CNN's Kyung Lah reports.
'The back half of this season is just beautiful,' the star teases. 'It's like magic, how it all comes together.'
Britney Spears wants a certified public accountant to take over as the co-conservator of her estate in the place of her father, and has nominated Jason Rubin for the role.
Tom Daley hopes he can be a good role model to LGBT youth after he won his first-ever Olympic gold medal on Monday (26.07.21) in the synchronised diving event at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games.
A top state lawmaker is calling for a second round of statewide public hearings on redistricting because new legislative district maps won't be available for Hoosiers to view in early August.
Life is different now than it was six years ago when Williams first started his college football journey. He's using his experience to his advantage.
SPOKANE, Washington — Throughout the coronavirus pandemic, college coaches were faced with uniquely arduous and convoluted issues, and almost all of them approached them in distinctive ways.
According to multiple sources, following conversations over the weekend between Rodgers’ representatives and the team, the sides had made enough progress on an altered contract for Rodgers — one that would apparently give him a modicum of control back over his future — to end his stalemate with the team and come to camp after missing all of the offseason program.