The roster of Mercedes-Benz vehicles is delineated by a dizzying array of alphabet-soup designations -- A, C, CLA, CLS, E, GLA, GLB, GLE, GLS, S, SL... there’s more, but you get the idea.
- Soybean-crush levels increase
- Badgers' Danny Davis delivers as a playmaker down the stretch
- Tua faces complicated recovery process following today's 'successful' surgery
- College football: Panthers took a deep breathe, now their back to work
- Arizona's Zeke Nnaji wins second straight Pac-12 freshman of the week award
- Major milk company declares bankruptcy
- Raymond "Les" Pickett
- Collins: For the Penn State defense, concern rises
- Pfaff accepts new position
- Ohio Domincan, Truman State to meet in college bowl game in Hobart
US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo announced a major reversal of the US' longstanding policy on Israeli settlements in the occupied West Bank, rejecting a 1978 State Department legal opinion that deemed the settlements "inconsistent with international law."
Prince Andrew's recent interview with BBC Newsnight about his relationship with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein has been widely described as a car crash, sparking near-universal condemnation from the UK's national papers and commentators.
Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta discusses President Trump's unannounced medical visit to Walter Reed hospital for a "quick exam and labs" as the first stage of his annual physical.
NORMAL — The Illinois State football team's fifth win in its past six games — a 17-12 nailbiter over Missouri State — moved the Redbirds up in the American Football Coaches Association national FCS rankings announced Monday.