This is a F.O.R.D. (found on road driving) story, but unlike many of these, I didn’t have to chase this one down because it was parked in the O’Reillys parking lot in Fairview Heights, Illinois.
- Three takeaways from Montana State's game at Weber State
- Jim Polzin: How a players-only meeting helped members of the Badgers' offense trust each other
- Badgers gameday primer: TV, tickets, parking and everything else fans need to know as Wisconsin hosts Army
- How movie buff RB Chez Mellusi is helping rewrite the Badgers' script this season
- ‘Succession’ Returns, New Seasons of ‘Baptiste,’ ‘Hightown,’ ‘Fear,’ No Sweat with Heather Locklear
- Wayne State football ranked for first time since 2011
- Rob Halford's cancer is in remission
- Packers injuries at cornerback could mean Fields day for Bears
- She signed a contract at the age of 6! These are the richest child stars of all-time
- From the red carpet to living on the streets! The stars died penniless and in debt
Jason Wilde breaks down what he thinks the Green Bay Packers need to accomplish to extend their four-game winning streak when they face the NFC North rival Chicago Bears on Sunday at Soldier Field.
MU softball played against Missouri Southern State on Friday, at the Mizzou Softball Complex in Columbia. The Tigers won their first of two games of the night with a final score of 7-2. They followed with a 4-0 shutout against Central Methodist. This double-header marked the last two games of the fall season for the Tigers.
With his team preparing for an Oct. 23 private scrimmage against Saint Mary's, UA coach Tommy Lloyd said he's purposely cranked up things in practice.