George and Loralee Love celebrated their 45th wedding anniversary. The couple was married Feb. 14, 1971, at Parr United Methodist Church by the Rev. Willis Syphers.
- Husker Extra Podcast: How do the Huskers slow down Jonathan Taylor and keys to NU/UW
- All's quiet on center-snap front, but NU gears up for a defense that can make noise in backfield
- The Libertines working with The Prodigy's Liam Howlett on new album
- Hugh Jackman mocks Ryan Reynolds in message to John Legend
- 'Underdog' Matt Damon
- Liam Gallagher 'stuck in the 90s'
- Red Report: Robinson's status up in the air; Hickman's versatility; healthy QBs; Pola-Gates out
- Bruce Campbell defends Marvel movies
- Quentin Tarantino confirms plans for 10th movie but fans will be waiting a while
- Noel Gallagher takes veiled swipe at brother Liam in new single announcement
Famed filmmaker Quentin Tarantino has confirmed plans to make a 10th movie, but he admitted there are a lot of other projects he wants to complete first.
Noel Gallagher appears to have taken another swipe at his sibling Liam Gallagher for using an "army of songwriters" whilst announcing his new single 'Wandering Star'.
CHAMPAIGN, Ill. — Andre Curbelo has a moxie on the basketball court — a charisma that can’t be neatly or perfectly bundled up in one description. It allows him to thread a pass anywhere he wants or to lift his 6-foot-1, 175-pound frame above the rim for a dunk.
Three suspects were seen walking near the home of a California tech executive with a rifle and a duffel bag minutes before police believe he was kidnapped and later killed, newly released surveillance video shows. CNN affiliate KSBW reports.
CEO of the Italian oil giant Eni, Claudio Descalzi, tells CNN's John Defterios that the trade war between the United States and China is hurting oil demand