After the late Michael Andry was killed in a motorcycle crash in 2013, his family began a memorial ride in his name to raise awareness to motorcycle safety and continue what Andry loved: helping children.
- Libertarian enters race in District 4
- Arizona QB Khalil Tate named to Davey O'Brien watch list; Wildcats add long snapper for 2020
- Sue Gray basks in the success of her equine sun protection products.
- Ariana Grande finally gets Grammy Award
- Now Streaming: Celebrate moon landing anniversary with 'First Man'
- Health Inspection Gallery
- IUK volleyball hosts team from Puerto Rico
- Insurify’s 2019 Most Educated Cities Awards
- Wendy Williams uses compression machine every day
- Drake sued by woman hurt at his concert
Melania Trump is only the second first lady of the US who was not born in America. Yet she's remained silent as her husband, President Donald Trump, tweets racist attacks at four Democratic freshman lawmakers who are all women of color.
Kellyanne Conway, senior counselor to President Trump, asked about a reporter's ethnicity when he asked a question about President Trump's racist tweets directed at four congresswomen.