- IUK coaches to offer youth summer basketball camps
- New task force aims to combat infant mortality
- Egging houses: Family hides Easter eggs to raise funds for the Alzheimer's Association in memory of the late Herman McCombs
- 6 new cases of COVID in county
- Not out of the woods: Lumber, material shortage hitting home for local suppliers, home builders
- Kokomo Summer Concert Series lineup announced
- Memorial Gym named a Top 10 best gym in the state by Visit Indiana
- Two NHS students advance to International Science Fair
- Many businesses still requiring masks after mandate ends
- Daily arrest log - April 9 to 11
- County averaging 12 new cases of COVID a day
- Daily arrest log - April 8
- 13 new cases of COVID in county, 1,374 statewide
- GeekStorm Episode 273
- Ivy Tech Kokomo sets Virtual College 101 event for prospective students
- Community Howard receives Level II Neonatal Care certification
- 9 new cases of COVID in county, 1,397 statewide
- Daily arrest log - April 7
- Kokomo crushes Taylor at home opener in new stadium
- Pet of the Week - Iolite
Indiana is pausing administration of the Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 vaccine at immunization sites across the state, in accordance with a directive from federal health agencies.
CNN's Sara Sidner was confronted by a demonstrator during her live coverage of protests in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, following the police shooting of Daunte Wright.
Egyptian authorities have seized the massive Ever Given cargo ship that blocked the Suez Canal for six days in March until a $900m compensation bill is paid, state-run Al Ahram news outlet said. The Japanese owning company, Shoei Kisen Kaisha, said that insurance companies and lawyers are cu…
Illinois will pause distribution of a COVID-19 vaccine developed by Johnson & Johnson on advice of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The price of lumber has risen drastically since the onset of the pandemic, increasing wait times for houses being built, and industry professionals said that the prices may not be dropping anytime soon.
CNN's Jim Sciutto speaks with Sen. Roger Wicker (R-MS) about the bipartisan negotiations involved with financing President Joe Biden's infrastructure plan.