The First Dogs make their first appearance at White House. But where's the cat? CNN's Jeanne Moos reports.
- Daily arrest log – Jan. 22 to 24
- Statewide COVID hospitalizations dipping but remain higher than peak in the spring
- The Kokomo Jackrabbits welcome a new GM as they return to action
- Daily arrest log - Jan. 21
- Ho. Co. one of two counties with increasing ICU admissions for COVID
- Ross and Barbara Bretz commit funding for Ivy Tech healthcare programs
- Daily arrest log - Jan. 20
- Pet of the Week- Barak
- Indianapolis Zoo and IUCN SSC announce international team for the new Global Center for Species Survival
- Eastern resource officer steps up for middle school athletes
- Ho. Co. returns to 'orange' on state COVID metrics map
- Wallace celebrates anniversary with Bona Vista
- Daily arrest log - Jan. 19
- Meth cases in Ho. Co. rise exponentially since 2015
- Jan. 20: A week in mugshots
- Woods and waters with Joe Martino
- Available scholarships announced
- NDA adds three more conditions to Agent Orange list
- GRAND OPENING
Dr. Anthony Fauci talks to CNN's Erin Burnett about being threatened, getting a letter with powder in the mail and the difficulty of combating the coronavirus while working with the Trump administration.
GREEN BAY — Not quite 24 hours removed from the disappointment of the Green Bay Packers’ NFC Championship Game loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Corey Linsley wasn’t searching for silver linings or clarity about the future — his, the team’s, or his quarterback’s.
Avante Dickerson doesn't talk much about his recruitment, but his Feb. 3 decision will be the talk of National Signing Day.
One article of impeachment against former President Trump for "incitement of insurrection" is delivered to the Senate, formally triggering the start of his second impeachment trial.
BOISE — New Boise State football coach Andy Avalos completed the hiring of his 10 assistant coaches Monday with the announcement of Kane Ioane as safeties coach and co-defensive coordinator.
"I don’t feel that it’s the government’s role," to make business operating decisions, said state Rep. Bob Morris, R-Fort Wayne.