Ronald Humerickhouse, 79, Kokomo, passed away at 4:00 am Sunday October 20, 2019, at Aperion Care in Kokomo. He was born June 6, 1940, in Logansport, the son of the late Bert & Margarette (Morgan) Humerickhouse. On July 3, 1970, he married Mildred Michael who preceded him in death on Feb…
- Online shoppers can support Bona Vista, too
- Howard County fails to procure funding for female work release wing
- Go Red for Ed
- Central Middle International School
- Lafayette Park Elementary School
- Wallace Elementary School of Integrated Arts
- Things to do: community calendar for Oct. 23
- UAW 685 Women’s Committee continues to ‘strike out breast cancer’
- Local teachers frustrated over education funding
- Kokomo stands strong with UAW Local 292
- What local membership is hoping for in new contract
- UAW Local 292 on strike
- Food truck serves UAW 292 workers on strike
- IUK golfer earns back-to-back RSC Golfer of the Week
- Teachers deserve better pay
- Pet of the Week - Big Pappa
- Leader of busted large-scale drug operation pleads guilty
- Woman to plead guilty in 2018 shooting
- Carpenters optimistic after tax fraud bill sent to summer study
- Daily arrest log - Oct. 21
Larry A. Hamren, 76, Wright, MN, beloved brother of Glen Hamren, passed away Sunday morning, October 20, 2019. Larry was born in Cloquet, MN, on April 14, 1943, to Carl and Jennie Hamren. He grew up in Wright, MN, attending schools in Wright and Cromwell, graduating in 1961.
CARMEL, Ind., Oct. 23, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Escalated (www.escalated.io) offers real-time ad fraud protection from bots, invalid traffic, and other types of malicious activity packaged into flexible plans now easily obtainable by small to medium sized businesses.
Republicans and Democrats alike take advantage of a pay-to-play system ingrained in the nation’s Capitol, a new oversight report from OpenTheBooks.com maintains.
ELKHART, Ind., Oct. 23, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- For nearly 40 years, THOR has utilized responsible and sustainable business practices to make it easier and more enjoyable for families to connect with nature, and one another. Today, THOR Industries, Inc. (NYSE: THO), the world's largest recreational vehicle manufacturer, launched a new sustainability website detailing its environmental, social and corporate governance program (ESG).
Former Vice President Joe Biden's lead in the race for the Democratic nomination for president has rebounded, and now stands at its widest margin since April, according to a new CNN poll conducted by SSRS.