(The Center Square) – President Donald Trump on Saturday signed executive orders to supplement unemployment benefits for workers who lose their jobs during the coronavirus pandemic by $400 a week and suspend payroll taxes for those earning less than $100,000 a year.
- Indiana sets record for second day with number of COVID cases
- KPD asks for help identifying armed robbery suspect
- Daily arrest log – Aug. 6
- Injuries man sustained during an arrest lead to police bodycam footage being reviewed
- Aug. 5: A week in mugshots
- 26 cases of COVID-19 reported in Ho. Co. since yesterday
- Board of Works - August 5, 2020
- Board of Zoning Appeals- August 4, 2020
- Daily arrest log - Aug. 5
- Pet of the Week - Daisy
- Youth Sports Report: Greentown - Bill's Lawn Service vs Ivy Rehab
- Artist Alley hosts art sale
- Bona Vista offers staff development to employees
- Five new cases of COVID-19 reported in Ho. Co.
- Appeals court denies Cochran appeal attempt
- Families meet again at KHS
- Youth Sports Report: Greentown - Hochstedler vs Erik's Chevrolet
- KCHPL names ‘The Year We Left Home’ 2020 Howard County Reads book
- Daily arrest log – Aug. 4
- Historical Society to host touchless scavenger hunt
CNN medical analyst Dr. Jonathan Reiner weighs in on the annual Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in South Dakota. This year's gathering is expected to draw about 250,000 people from across the country, and Reiner says it has the potential to be a "super spreader" event.
Minnesota Governor Tim Walz was being introduced at a press conference when a teacher interrupted to ask if he would talk with her.
"I grew up a Packer fan ... so it was a pretty easy decision to come (to Green Bay),” says Wagner, a native of West Allis.
Prince Charles has been in regular contact with Prince Harry since the younger royal moved to Los Angeles and their relationship is "rock solid".