Eugene E. Graves, 83, of Frostproof, Florida, passed away Wednesday, September 11, 2019, at Advent Healthcare in Sebring, Florida. He was born August 18, 1936, in Frankfort, to the late Thomas G. and Dollie (Smelser) Graves. He had been a resident of Florida since moving there from Indiana in 1996.
Mark D. Zirkle, 52, of Greentown passed away at 7:38 PM Thursday, September 12, 2019. Born May 5, 1967 in Marion, Indiana he is the son of Gary Zirkle and Susie (Craig) Belt. Mark was a 1986 graduate of Eastern High School. On December 10, 1988 in Kokomo, He married Beth Ann (Imbler), and sh…
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- CVS pharmacy robbed of narcotics early this morning
- Man in critical condition after accident at Haynes International
- High visibility enforcement, sobriety checkpoint planned for Kokomo area
- Man charged months after death of woman in JCPenney parking lot
- Warrant list - 2019
- Western cancels ‘slave ship’ role play after online criticism
- Daily arrest log – Sept. 12
- Daily arrest log - Sept. 10
- Former Titan takes over Taylor athletics
- Daily arrest log - Sept. 6 to 8
- Artwork by Bertie David is on display this month at the KHCPL
- Art, history and nature converge at the Kokomo Art Center in September
- September Coupons 2019
- Vaping debate reaches critical mass with mysterious lung illness
- Third annual Athletes for All Abilities baseball game
- 3rd annual Military Foundation Charity Softball Game
- Photos: Iowa quarterback Nate Stanley
- Badgers in the NFL: Check out top performances by former Wisconsin players in Week 1
- Photos: Arizona Wildcats Women's Basketball coach Joan Bonvicini
- Photos: Texas A&M at Clemson
On Thursday September 5th 2019 Minerva Vega Cozza Kadus Thomas "Minnie" passed away suddenly due to illness in Kokomo IN. Minnie was born on September 19th 1974 in Chicago IL. Minnie was a mother, daughter, aunt, sister and friend. She will be forever loved, missed and remembered by her daug…
Sen. Rand Paul discusses possible new gun legislation, but doesn't commit to supporting red flag laws or universal background checks.
In a panel discussion Aisha Moodie-Mills and Jennifer Granholm debate Joe Biden's response to a question on his ability to repair the legacy of slavery.
Get the latest analysis, injury reports and highlights as the Packers host the NFC North rival Vikings on Sunday at Lambeau Field.
State Journal columnist Tom Oates writes in advance of the Packers' home opener: "The cold, hard truth is that Packers fans aren’t what they once were."
Lamar Jackson finishing a game with as many incompletions as carries would have been believable last year because he averaged a ridiculous 21 rushes per start.