Occurred on Aug 15, 2019 Russia Info from Licensor: "We saw horses standing on the road. The speed was reduced and the largest horse headed to the middle of the road, blocking our way. It seemed that they regularly ask to pay tribute because after he got cookies he left."
A social media rivalry between two Dallas rappers escalated into a shooting that left a 9-year-old girl dead days before school started, police said.
Long-term exposure to air pollution, especially ground-level ozone, is like smoking about a pack of cigarettes a day for many years, a new study says, and like smoking, it can can lead to emphysema. CNN's Jacqueline Howard explains.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Man killed in early morning shooting
- Kent Alan Booher
- After KTA opposes board policy, president claims school retaliated
- Judge sides with Temple Baptist, pastor, in summary judgment
- Phoebe Tonkin 'more confident' after Paul Wesley split
- More theft, fraud charges leveled at contractor
- KPD seeking assistance in murder investigation
- Kokomo Parks photo contest winners announced
- Marching Wildkats earn State Runner-Up at Indiana State Fair
- Students at Transformation Zone schools receive warm welcome last week
- August Coupons 2019
- Gallery: Recent arrests booked into Lake County Jail
- Health Inspection Forms
- Howard County Junior Golf Tournament
- Three things to watch when Green Bay Packers face Baltimore Ravens in preseason play
- Photos: With Aaron Rodgers out, Packers can't hang with Ravens in preseason matchup
- Hansen's Sunday Notebook: Expect UA freshman Nico Mannion to play plenty with backup point guard out
- 11U and 12U youth baseball league tournaments
- Photos: 2019 Arizona Wildcats pre-season football practices
- Watch: 10 best things Demetrice Martin said after Arizona's preseason practice
After missing 24 tackles by his count in the team’s preseason opener, Matt LaFleur says the Packers missed 19 more against the Ravens.
Top video clips of Arizona Wildcats offensive coordinator Noel Mazzone following the final day of preseason training camp.
The Bears didn’t play a single starter during their 32-13 shellacking at the hands of the New York Giants in the second preseason game Friday night, announcing beforehand that 26 (!) players would rest.