14 to 17
First - Brandon Hansen
12 and 13
First - Brody Hobson
Second- Callen Szurdy
10 and 11
First - Sam Torivo
Second - Graham Hobson
16 and 17
First - Trina Gill
Second - Ella Williamson
Second - Mady Smith
14 and 15
First - Elizabeth Lytle
Second - Kylee Duncan
12 and 13
First - Elizabeth Mercer
Second - Jenna Hendricks
8 and 9
First - Miley Schoolman
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Man killed in early morning shooting
- Kent Alan Booher
- After KTA opposes board policy, president claims school retaliated
- Judge sides with Temple Baptist, pastor, in summary judgment
- More theft, fraud charges leveled at contractor
- Phoebe Tonkin 'more confident' after Paul Wesley split
- KPD seeking assistance in murder investigation
- Kokomo Parks photo contest winners announced
- Marching Wildkats earn State Runner-Up at Indiana State Fair
- Students at Transformation Zone schools receive warm welcome last week
- August Coupons 2019
- Gallery: Recent arrests booked into Lake County Jail
- Howard County Junior Golf Tournament
- Health Inspection Forms
- Three things to watch when Green Bay Packers face Baltimore Ravens in preseason play
- Hansen's Sunday Notebook: Expect UA freshman Nico Mannion to play plenty with backup point guard out
- Photos: 2019 Arizona Wildcats pre-season football practices
- 4-H Winners
- 11U and 12U youth baseball league tournaments
- Watch: 10 best things Demetrice Martin said after Arizona's preseason practice
For now, Matt LaFleur is focused on having quarterback Aaron Rodger back on the field when the players return to practice Sunday.
After missing 24 tackles by his count in the team’s preseason opener, Matt LaFleur says the Packers missed 19 more against the Ravens.
Top video clips of Arizona Wildcats offensive coordinator Noel Mazzone following the final day of preseason training camp.
The Bears didn’t play a single starter during their 32-13 shellacking at the hands of the New York Giants in the second preseason game Friday night, announcing beforehand that 26 (!) players would rest.