CNN correspondent Josh Campbell explains that his experience with state police in Minnesota has been the opposite of Omar Jimenez, citing that he is white and Omar is not.
Former Philadelphia police chief Charles Ramsey said that police in Minneapolis arresting CNN report Omar Jimenez and his crew makes no sense.
Lady Gaga was stopped by security after leaving the Oscars with her Tiffany necklace, the priceless 128-carat yellow diamond last worn by Audrey Hepburn in 1961.
CNN's Omar Jimenez was taken into police custody during a live broadcast at the site of the protests in Minneapolis, after clearly identifying himself to officers. Jimenez's crew were also placed in handcuffs.
Police and protesters clashed at an intersection in Minneapolis following a night of destructive protests in response to the death of George Floyd while in police custody. CNN's Omar Jimenez reports from the scene.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Two local nursing homes reporting more than 50 cases of COVID-19
- Fairgrounds hosts drive-through food fair today through Monday
- Daily arrest log - May 22 to 25
- Michael Ross Evans
- Howard County COVID-19 cases rise to 361
- Police seek persons of interest in early morning shooting
- Daily arrest log - May 26
- Howard County COVID-19 death toll rises to 20
- Former KHS student goes from GED to master’s degree
- More than 200 area residents have recovered from COVID-19
- In Photos: What If the Cadillac Escalade Was Designed in 1959?
- From Roadsters to Rocketships at the Indy 500
- Coupons May 2020
- Honda S2000: Mode Parfume’s Hardtop and Widebody Conversions are Now Available in the U.S.
- Best Memorial Day Car Deals for 2020: Huge Markdowns on These New Rides
- 2021 Honda Civic: Fast, Faithful, and Sometimes Furious
- 2022 Toyota GR86: Finally, a Turbo!
- 2021 Acura TLX and TLX Type S vs. Audi A4 and S4: Sports Sedan Showdown
- Rolls-Royce Sells a Handbuilt Toy Cullinan SUV for $17,100 (Before Extras!)
- 2021 Toyota Sienna: Hybrid Power to the People Mover
The Strokes hope their next album will arrive much "quicker" than 'The New Abnormal', because they are in a good place and are excited about the future.
Amy Schumer would throw her microphone at someone if they sneezed during her stand-up show and admitted she won't return to the stage for at least a year due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
NFL owners tabled a proposal Thursday that would have given teams an alternative to the onside kick, the second consecutive year they have decided against addressing what has become a thorny issue.
While the NCAA’s Division I Council has opened the door for football and basketball players to begin working out on campus on June 1, Big Ten Conference schools are mixed on when they’ll allow them to happen.
Schuld is a Phoenix native and is regarded as one of the top softball transfers for next season.