Climate change is going to make plants more susceptible to disease, but researchers are using a technique called CRISPR to try and make crops more resilient.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Kokomo man stabbed at Motel 6
- The perfect accident: Families form lifelong bonds after accident 12 years ago left EMT severely injured
- Mayor-elect Moore names Frazier fire chief
- Daily arrest log - Nov. 27 to Dec. 1
- Daily arrest log - Dec. 2
- Daily arrest log - Dec. 4
- Austin Colby named KHS varsity football coach
- Who’s who of Moore’s advisory committee
- Cook steps down as KHA executive director
- KPD seeks suspect in Paradise Trading Post burglary
- Looking back at Odom's tenure at Missouri
- Northwestern defeats Tipton, 87-38
- Kokomo boys victorious over Western, 55-50
- Howard County college signings
- Photos: Wildcats lay Highlanders low during Friday basketball game in Tucson
- Colosseum Combat 51
- November Coupons 2019
- November's swan song at the Kokomo Art Center brings permanent collection art from past and present
- Congratulations Western band
- Statistical leaders on offense and defense for the Arizona Wildcats in 2019 season
The Ninth-Circuit Court of Appeals, which has routinely blocked Trump administration rule changes, gave the administration a win when it lifted two injunctions blocking implementation of the administration’s changes to the public charge rule.
PFW's Week 14 Handicappers Corner, with odds provided by BetIndiananews.RAVENS (-6) at BILLS Hub Ark…
Washington opted not to re-sign Smith during the offseason, opening the door for the Packers to sign him to a four-year, $52 million deal.
Penn State head football coach James Franklin has agreed to the terms of a new six-year contract to remain as the coach of the Nittany Lions through 2025.