Greencastle, Ind. – The IU Kokomo Women's Indoor Track team had six Cougars break four school records and three Cougars with season bests, while Kara Funk led the way finishing top four in the 60-meters dash and 200-meter dash on Saturday afternoon at the DePauw Indoor Invitational.
Wild and unexpected might not be the words that one thinks of when describing classically trained musicians, but that’s precisely why Kokomo Community Concerts organizers think Take 3 is so impressive.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Police: Investigators uncover video of others being held captive
- A life hit out of the park
- Jones’ replacement also shares anti-Muslim content on Facebook
- Three fired after internal investigation at jail
- Past Hammond Baptist pastor raped girl repeatedly, federal lawsuit alleges
- Courts: Man held in bathtub tased in genitals, hit with brass knuckles
- Daily arrest log - Feb. 12
- Daily arrest log - Feb. 13
- Popular noodles served at the fair now available year-round
- Second Amendment status unlikely to create lasting affect locally
- Walkers brave the cold to raise funds for rescue mission
- Chocolate Celebration draws crowd
- February Coupons 2020
- Regional champs: Northwestern girls
- Photos: Arizona Wildcats stay perfect with Hillenbrand Invitational win over Long Beach State
- Photos: Arizona Wildcats open 2020 season with 12-7 win over Albany at Hi Corbett Field
- Weekend wrestling tournaments
- Class 3A wrestling sectionals
- Photos: Arizona Wildcats 4, Team USA 5, softball exhibition
- Badgers in the XFL: Check out performances by former Wisconsin players in Week 2
INDIANAPOLIS, Feb. 19, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, suicide is the tenth leading cause of death in the United States and in Indiana. On Thursday, February 20, advocates from the Indiana Chapter of the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP), the largest suicide prevention organization in the United States, will meet with lawmakers to urge their support of: SB 208, which would strengthen the ability of the Department of Insurance to enforce mental health parity laws; SB 246, which would require schools to enter into formal agreements with community mental health providers or centers to provide services to students; and SB 273, which would establish the Indiana Behavioral Health Commission. Advocates will also be urging lawmakers to reconsider legislation that would weaken suicide prevention training requirements for Indiana educators.
Online registration for the Kokomo Police Athletic League spring soccer is available at www.kokomopalsports.com. Children must be between age 4 and 15 by April 1. Online sign-up is $63 and can be paid with PayPal, debit, or credit card. Regular sign-ups will be available for $60 at the PAL f…
The Huskers are adding Jonathan Rutledge to the staff as a senior special teams analyst, according the Huskers.com staff directory.
The Wildcats fell behind early, came back with two Jessie Harper homers but couldn't completely close the gap in a 5-4 exhibition loss to Team USA at Hillenbrand Stadium, February 18, 2020, Tucson, Ariz.
Harper blasts two homers in UA's 5-4 loss at Hillenbrand Stadium on Tuesday night.