Kellyanne Conway, senior counselor to President Trump, asked about a reporter's ethnicity when he asked a question about President Trump's racist tweets directed at four congresswomen.
Former South Carolina Republican Rep. Mark Sanford, who lost his primary race last year after voicing criticism of President Donald Trump, says he is considering mounting a challenge to the President in 2020.
After the late Michael Andry was killed in a motorcycle crash in 2013, his family began a memorial ride in his name to raise awareness to motorcycle safety and continue what Andry loved: helping children.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Kokomo church raises funds to relieve $5.2 million of medical debt for Hoosiers
- KPD investigates death
- Video captures police subduing man allegedly harassing fair-goers for ‘being the devil’
- Two charged in alleged child molestation, incest case
- Man shot in morning altercation
- Juvenile transported by LifeLine helicopter after shooting
- Restaurateur makes a splash with new seafood house
- Kokomo School Corporation enrollment sessions to begin
- State action still needed to fully implement landmark Lake Michigan beach access ruling, advocates warn
- Cochran’s defense moves to suppress statements, blood results
- Gallery: Recent arrests booked into Lake County Jail
- Chamber of Commerce celebrates local businesses' accomplishments
- 2019 Summer Restaurant Menu Guide
- July Coupons 2019
- 1949 Plymouth Special Deluxe
- YOUTH SPORTS REPORT: BASEBALL - WINNERS AND RUNNER-UPS
- NBA Summer League: Stats for every ex-Arizona Wildcat in Las Vegas
- Youth Sports Report: Taylor Southeast - Hauge vs Erik's
- YOUTH SPORTS REPORT: SOFTBALL - WINNERS AND RUNNER-UPS
- Youth Sports Report: Major League - Neher vs Merrell Bros
Krill are at the center of efforts to preserve the world's largest carbon sink; a shrimp-like creature whose species holds the Antarctic food web together and whose balance is essential to our very existence. CNN's Arwa Damon and Brice Laine report from Antarctica
Greg Rhodenbaugh says he was cleared in university's Title IX investigation, but MU says case closed when coach was fired.
When Mike Furrey said recently that every single one of his current receivers can have long careers in the NFL, perhaps it was hyperbole. Can we blame the Bears WR coach who entered last offseason with perhaps the league’s worst group, paced by Kenda…
Remember all the buzz last offseason surrounding a talented, cohesive Bears defense that returned 10 starters, not to mention its revered leader, Vic Fangio?