Former Vice President Joe Biden, Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders sit atop the field of Democratic presidential contenders among likely primary voters in New Hampshire, according to a new CNN poll conducted by the University of New Hampshire.
House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) and other GOP lawmakers defend President Trump's racist attacks on lawmakers, saying Democratic lawmakers are making it about politics.
Last week the recently-announced plan to construct an $86 million youth sports and commercial development on Kokomo’s east side cleared its first major development hurdle, and the developer explained exactly why Kokomo was chosen as the organization’s next development target.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Kokomo church raises funds to relieve $5.2 million of medical debt for Hoosiers
- KPD investigates death
- Video captures police subduing man allegedly harassing fair-goers for ‘being the devil’
- Two charged in alleged child molestation, incest case
- Man shot in morning altercation
- Juvenile transported by LifeLine helicopter after shooting
- Restaurateur makes a splash with new seafood house
- Kokomo School Corporation enrollment sessions to begin
- State action still needed to fully implement landmark Lake Michigan beach access ruling, advocates warn
- Zachariah Aguilar
- Gallery: Recent arrests booked into Lake County Jail
- Chamber of Commerce celebrates local businesses' accomplishments
- July Coupons 2019
- 1949 Plymouth Special Deluxe
- NBA Summer League: Stats for every ex-Arizona Wildcat in Las Vegas
- YOUTH SPORTS REPORT: BASEBALL - WINNERS AND RUNNER-UPS
- Youth Sports Report: Taylor Southeast - Hauge vs Erik's
- 2019 Summer Restaurant Menu Guide
- YOUTH SPORTS REPORT: SOFTBALL - WINNERS AND RUNNER-UPS
- Youth Sports Report: Major League - Neher vs Merrell Bros
During a Senate Banking Committee hearing on Facebook's Libra cryptocurrency, Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-Ohio) condemns the company's record with privacy and data.
Executives from Facebook, Google, Amazon and Apple are set to testify at an antitrust hearing on Capitol Hill in what promises to be the most high-profile grilling session so far this year over the growing market power of Silicon Valley's biggest companies. CNN's Brian Fung reports.
Greg Rhodenbaugh says he was cleared in university's Title IX investigation, but MU says case closed when coach was fired.
When Mike Furrey said recently that every single one of his current receivers can have long careers in the NFL, perhaps it was hyperbole. Can we blame the Bears WR coach who entered last offseason with perhaps the league’s worst group, paced by Kenda…
Remember all the buzz last offseason surrounding a talented, cohesive Bears defense that returned 10 starters, not to mention its revered leader, Vic Fangio?