Melania Trump is only the second first lady of the US who was not born in America. Yet she's remained silent as her husband, President Donald Trump, tweets racist attacks at four Democratic freshman lawmakers who are all women of color.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Kokomo church raises funds to relieve $5.2 million of medical debt for Hoosiers
- KPD investigates death
- Video captures police subduing man allegedly harassing fair-goers for ‘being the devil’
- Two charged in alleged child molestation, incest case
- Juvenile transported by LifeLine helicopter after shooting
- Man shot in morning altercation
- Restaurateur makes a splash with new seafood house
- Kokomo School Corporation enrollment sessions to begin
- Cochran’s defense moves to suppress statements, blood results
- State action still needed to fully implement landmark Lake Michigan beach access ruling, advocates warn
- Gallery: Recent arrests booked into Lake County Jail
- Chamber of Commerce celebrates local businesses' accomplishments
- 2019 Summer Restaurant Menu Guide
- July Coupons 2019
- 1949 Plymouth Special Deluxe
- YOUTH SPORTS REPORT: BASEBALL - WINNERS AND RUNNER-UPS
- NBA Summer League: Stats for every ex-Arizona Wildcat in Las Vegas
- Youth Sports Report: Taylor Southeast - Hauge vs Erik's
- YOUTH SPORTS REPORT: SOFTBALL - WINNERS AND RUNNER-UPS
- Youth Sports Report: Major League - Neher vs Merrell Bros
Kellyanne Conway, senior counselor to President Trump, asked about a reporter's ethnicity when he asked a question about President Trump's racist tweets directed at four congresswomen.
GREEN BAY — Aaron Rodgers rolled his eyes at the thought.
Greg Rhodenbaugh says he was cleared in university's Title IX investigation, but MU says case closed when coach was fired.
When Mike Furrey said recently that every single one of his current receivers can have long careers in the NFL, perhaps it was hyperbole. Can we blame the Bears WR coach who entered last offseason with perhaps the league’s worst group, paced by Kenda…