President Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani joined Jake Tapper to discuss the Mueller report and says there is "nothing wrong" with taking foreign information in a presidential campaign.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Local social media personality arrested for allegedly headbutting wife
- House on the Hill
- Chet & Carolyn Reel
- 10-year-old takes nationals
- Kokomo gains only local bait and tackle shop
- Kokomo swimmer goes Division I
- Jeremy Bryan Pratt
- Gary's response to rotting cop cars has auto business owners fuming
- Karen S. McDougall
- Farmers' Market opens downtown grocery
- Gallery: The Times Photos of the Week
- Gallery: SWAT team responds to Merrillville shooting
- Photos: University of Arizona spring football game
- PANTHERS TAKE HOWARD COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP
- PANTHER TENNIS
- April Coupons 2019
- By the numbers: Unofficial statistics from Arizona Wildcats’ spring football game
- Exhibit of employee and volunteer made artwork on display at KHCPL this month
- A history of what Sean Miller has said about the federal investigation
- Gallery: Teen's strangulation murder in Crown Point reverberates; admitted killer lives free after prison sentence
INDIANAPOLIS — State Sen. Frank Mrvan, D-Hammond, has been absent from the Statehouse since mid-January while addressing a personal health issue.
In 1975, Rincon High School outfielder Pat Benites hit a Tucson-high .455, becoming an all-city selection for the first of two seasons. He went on to play at Pima College and NAIA power Emporia State with a group of other Tucson ballplayers.
The Tigers were projected to finish last in the SEC, yet they have 10 conference wins with six games to go.
Luckily for the Packers, the consensus among NFL general managers is that defensive line is where the strength of this year's draft lies.