Britney Spears’ dad has insisted her lawyer can’t exclusively speak for her, as he hit out at the idea that Britney “lacks the capacity” to sign legal documents
Nebraska has racked up yards against a stingy Wisconsin defense the past two years, but doesn't have much to show for it on the scoreboard.
Amy Coney Barrett avoided giving her opinion on Roe v. Wade during her confirmation hearing. While judges typically try not to weigh in on controversial legal issues, previous nominees have talked about abortion differently.
In an interview on Fox News, senior White House adviser Jared Kushner said while speaking about the Black community that President Trump "can't want them to be successful more than they want to be successful."
As the US averages nearly 69,000 new Covid-19 cases per day, some cities are imposing curfews in an attempt to slow the spread. CNN's Erica Hill reports.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Daily arrest log - Oct. 22
- R. Kelly's attorneys allege federal prison officials 'allowed' beating by Hammond gang member
- Daily arrest log - Oct. 19
- Three Indiana cities ranked among nation’s best for small-town living
- Ho. Co. one of only eight counties to receive 'blue' COVID-19 score
- A list of Trump’s successes
- Cadillac smashes through Dolton home's brick wall
- Martino's Italian villa for sale: Kokomo staple serves Kokomo for nearly six decades
- Kokomo man arrested for murder after girlfriend found dead in alley
- ‘This is going to be a long haul': Local taverns close for the winter
- Kokomo-Con draws comic fans in for 11th year
- Three things to watch when Green Bay Packers face Houston Texans
- Kokomo Perspective – October 21 Issue – Mugshots
- Kokomo Perspective – October 28 Issue – Mugshots
- Kokomo Perspective – October 14 Issue – Mugshots
- Kokomo Perspective – October 7 Issue – Mugshots
- October Coupons 2020
- 100 colleges whose grads go on to earn the most
- Get ready for Badgers season with a position-by-position breakdown of Wisconsin's roster
- Gallery: Recent arrests booked into Porter County Jail
Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner are threatening to sue The Lincoln Project over billboards the organization erected in New York City's Times Square. CNN's Brianna Keilar and Alexandra Field report.
President Donald Trump has spread disinformation about mail-in ballots and voter fraud, but election officials and experts say the system is safe and fraud is extremely rare.
Public Health Madison and Dane County said 57 COVID-19 cases are identified as being associated with UW football. The dates of those positive tests range from early June when UW allowed student-athletes back on campus to Monday, with 15 new cases reported in the past 40 days.
CNN's John King examines the state of the race eight days out from Election Day with Vice Presidential nominee Joe Biden leading in key battleground states.
We're in the thick of it now. Nebraska moves forward quickly after its 52-17 loss Saturday at Ohio State.
Ethan Piper made an impressive play blocking for redshirt freshman quarterback Luke McCaffrey on a third-and-2 play Saturday.
As expected, veteran quarterback Andy Dalton is in the concussion protocol on Monday and will likely remain there most of the week as the Cowboys continue to monitor after the vicious hit he took late in Sunday's game.