INDIANAPOLIS, April 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- OneAmerica® today announced that RetirementTrack, its user-friendly solution to participant choice in plan investing, has already exceeded first-year sales goals just nine months after being made available to the market.
Dr. Carlos del Rio, the executive associate dean at Emory University School of Medicine, explains why the public should not "freak out" over Johnson & Johnson's decision to call for a pause in use of their Covid-19 vaccine as rare side effects in six women are investigated.
LifeStream Services is seeking nominees age 65 or older for the LifeStream Golden Hoosier Award. The community is encouraged to nominate those special volunteers who consistently go above and beyond demonstrating passion and commitment to service in their community.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- WATCH NOW: Majestic Star Casino permanently closing April 18 to prepare for Hard Rock Casino opening
- UPDATE: Dispute led to shooting of man who died at local hospital, police say
- Mom of convicted Valpo murderer seeking to drop charges against her
- WATCH NOW: New Hard Rock Casino has its guitar out, getting ready to jam
- County to host Johnson & Johnson vaccine clinic Friday, Saturday
- Briar Ridge residents speak out against 'piecemeal' development
- Indiana governor waiting for Act II to reveal his Pop Secret
- Financial assistance available for struggling Lake County renters
- From Northwestern multisport star to news anchor
- Request for new Lake County magistrate wins General Assembly approval
- Kokomo crushes Taylor at home opener in new stadium
- Kokomo Perspective – April 7 Issue – Mugshots
- Meeting the Kokomo Bobkats team
- Kokomo Perspective – March 31 Issue – Mugshots
- Kokomo Perspective – April Issue – Mugshots
- Kokomo Perspective – March 24 Issue – Mugshots
- The road to building a TBL team
- 6 potential candidates to replace Barry Alvarez as Wisconsin's athletic director
- Car Care April 2021
- Missouri track and field soars at Tom Botts Invitational
(The Center Square) – The Food and Drug Administration and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention issued a warning Tuesday advising Americans and their health care providers to discontinue using the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine after reports of health complications.
Teacher retirements are up in several parts of the country. CNN's Bianna Golodryga speaks with teachers who left their jobs over concerns about returning to the classroom.
CNN's chief medical correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta reports on Johnson & Johnson and the CDC announcing their recommendation to "pause" the use of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine out of an abundance of caution.
ELKHART, Ind., April 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Patrick Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: PATK) ("Patrick" or the "Company") today announced its intention to offer, subject to market conditions and other factors, up to $350 million aggregate principal amount of senior notes due 2029 (the "Notes") in a private placement exempt from registration under the Securities Act of 1933.
When every NCAA tournament team converged in Indianapolis for March Madness, a slew of historical venues from Hinkle Fieldhouse to Bankers Life Fieldhouse were chosen to host the games, and that gave Visit Indiana an idea.
DaJuan Gordon spent the majority of his high school career trying to get people's attention. With a clean slate as one of Missouri's new transfers, he's keeping the chip on his shoulder.
“What I do is special, whether it's in the NFL or college or wherever, every day is a gift and every day is special," Badgers RB coach Gary Brown told reporters.
The latest updates related to COVID-19 in Tucson and Southern Arizona.