LANSING — A Homewood woman died Wednesday night after she was ejected from her car during a three-vehicle crash on westbound Interstate 80 near Torrence Avenue, officials said.
Trucking companies and other businesses who employ commercial drivers – those who know first-hand the impact of the nation-wide shortage of truck drivers – are invited to an information session Dec. 17 to learn more about a new CDL-A training program being offered by Ivy Tech Community Colle…
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Kokomo man stabbed at Motel 6
- The perfect accident: Families form lifelong bonds after accident 12 years ago left EMT severely injured
- Mayor-elect Moore names Frazier fire chief
- Daily arrest log - Nov. 27 to Dec. 1
- Daily arrest log - Dec. 2
- Who’s who of Moore’s advisory committee
- Austin Colby named KHS varsity football coach
- KPD seeks suspect in Paradise Trading Post burglary
- Cook steps down as KHA executive director
- Sober-living facility to partner with Turning Point
- Looking back at Odom's tenure at Missouri
- Northwestern defeats Tipton, 87-38
- Kokomo boys victorious over Western, 55-50
- Howard County college signings
- Colosseum Combat 51
- Photos: Wildcats lay Highlanders low during Friday basketball game in Tucson
- GALLERY: Election night
- November's swan song at the Kokomo Art Center brings permanent collection art from past and present
- Congratulations Western band
- November Coupons 2019
During President Clinton's impeachment in 1998, Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) accused the Republican majority of being "paralyzed with hatred."
In the U.S., a driver’s license means greater responsibility and risk, but it also means freedom and flexibility. Nationally, 85 percent of adults ages 16 and older have a driver’s license. Annually, these drivers log 3.2 trillion miles. While many of these miles are accounted for by road trips and family vacations, the majority come from daily commutes and day-to-day business operations.
A Jacksonville family is heading into the holiday season with three members fighting three different kinds of cancers. CNN affiliate WJXT reports.
Dobbins rushed for 163 yards and two second-half touchdowns in Ohio State's 38-7 win over UW in October.
Hub Arkush (season record: 9-3):This is a tough one to pick as we've got two 6-6 teams who have disa…
The Bears and Cowboys are reigning division champions with matching 6-6 records, and only Dallas still has a viable opportunity to repeat in the lowly NFC East as it arrives at Soldier Field Thursday night. Yet these might be clubs heading in opposit…