Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) suggested that the impeachment inquiry into President Trump is linked to his decision to pull American troops out of northern Syria.
OPINION Sonny Perdue, U.S. Department of Agriculture Secretary, visited Oct. 1 the World Dairy Expo in Wisconsin to see the best of our dairy industry. During his visit he participated in a town-hall discussion with dairy farmers, agriculture advocates and members of the media. He heard that farms of all sizes matter in Wisconsin. When asked about the survival of small farms during a press briefing following the discussion, he surprised many by saying, “In America, the big get bigger and the small go out.”
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Kokomo-Con to welcome celebrity guests
- ISP trooper dies in wreck while responding to call
- KPD arrests log: Oct. 11 - Oct. 13
- KPD investigates after shots fired on East Alto Road
- Northview Church adopts Oakbrook Church
- KPD issues warrant for attempted murder
- Daily arrest log – Oct. 9
- Jackrabbits stiff nonprofits
- Daily arrest log – Oct. 8
- Daily arrest log - Oct. 10
- Gallery: Recent arrests booked into Lake County Jail
- CFC hole-in-one contest results
- October Coupons 2019
- Reimagined clothing as art quilts on display at KHCPL
- Photos: Ageless Aviation plane
- Photos: Washington Huskies at Arizona Wildcats college football
- Western Marching Panthers and Color Guard place first
- Vietnam Veterans Reunion another success
- Wildcat captures Liberty Cup
- Colosseum Combat
KOKOMO, Ind. — Students, parents, and educators interested in learning more about high-demand, high-wage jobs in the Kokomo area are invited to attend an open house at Button Motors, 1220 E. Boulevard, Wednesday, Oct. 23.
The United States is a democracy, which means everyone gets to vote in US elections, right? Wrong. Who gets to vote and how easy it is for those voters to cast their ballots has been an ongoing fight since the U.S. Constitution was written.
Attorney says Richardson was released Tuesday, two days before he was initially scheduled to complete his three-month stay in the federal camp.
The Bears began life indefinitely without Akiem Hicks on Tuesday, sending the Pro Bowl defensive end to injured reserve with a dislocated left elbow and promoting undrafted rookie OL Alex Bars from the practice squad to the active roster.
A combination of smart play-calling, accurate throws and strong receiver play sunk MSU's attempts to stop the Badgers' receivers.