The Lincoln Project is a well-funded group of "never Trump" Republican consultants who banded together to fight against the Donald Trump's reelection in 2020. Despite finding huge success early on, the group is now dealing with a series of allegations against one of its co-founders, followed…
Another 730,000 American workers filed for first-time unemployment benefits last week on a seasonally adjusted basis. CNN's Christine Romans reports.
Thomas Edward Roberts was born August 2, 1937, to Zack and Evelyn Roberts. He married Jane Ann Croddy July 7, 1956 and they created a beautiful life together. Tom passed away peacefully at home, surrounded by loved ones on February 20, 2021 at 5:20 am. He was preceded in death by his wife, J…
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Six more arrested in connection to Kokomo murder
- Kokomo woman recovering after being hospitalized with COVID for 63 days
- Kokomo Engine Plant to launch in fourth quarter
- New nonprofit to house victims of sex trafficking, exploitation
- Lake County council members sue state to toss out vehicle emissions tests
- Mind Your Manners: States with the Rudest Drivers (2021)
- Man stabbed in road rage incident
- A decade of success: Heads of Stellantis powertrain, transmission reflect on past 10 years as company enters new decade
- Man killed, teen wounded in shooting near high school, police say
- Toby Lee Hedge
- Stellantis: Kokomo Engine Plant
- Stellantis: Indiana Transmission Plant
- Stellantis: Kokomo Transmission Plant
- Kokomo Perspective – February 24 Issue – Mugshots
- Kokomo Perspective – February 17 Issue – Mugshots
- Stellantis: Tipton Transmission Plant
- Howard County sends five to State in wrestling: Three from Western, one from Kokomo, one from Eastern
- Kokomo Perspective – February 10 Issue – Mugshots
- Stellantis: Kokomo Casting Plant
- Howard County's big week in college signings, National Signing Day
Kim Marie Forman, 63, Greentown, passed away February 23, 2021, at St. Vincent Hospital, Kokomo. She was born July 24, 1957, in Pontiac, MI, the daughter of Richard and Thyra (Kimmel) Lorimer. On September 27, 1975, she married the love of her life Robert “Skip” Forman, in Holly, Michigan,…
Frank M. Morris, 84 of Atlanta died at 6:33 a.m. on Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at IU Health Tipton Hospital. Frank was born on August 28, 1936 in Moss, Tennessee to Ned & Ollie Belle (Savage) Morris. He married Gussie Fultz on January 4, 1958 and they enjoyed 63 years of marriage together.
State Journal beat reporters Colten Bartholomew, Jim Polzin and Todd Milewski get together over Zoom to discuss Badgers’ men’s basketball and both hockey programs as they head toward tournament time.
The latest updates related to COVID-19 in Tucson and Southern Arizona.
Ex-UofA star Deandre Ayton posts double-double Wednesday night but Phoenix loses to Charlotte at home.