Even though the regular season and the postseason were canceled in mid-March, the NCAA ruled that the baseball and softball teams have already served their postseason ban and are eligible in 2021.
President Donald Trump tweeted that NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace should apologize after a noose was found hanging in his team's garage because it had been put up months ago and falsely claimed that NASCAR's ratings have been down since they banned the confederate flag.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Vietnam veteran earns two Purple Hearts, Bronze Star
- Shooting on Bishop Ford ends in crash between suspect, victim, police say
- Governor puts Stage 5 on hold: ‘This virus is on the prowl’
- The shows will go on: Several area fireworks displays set for this weekend
- Kokomo engineer details his symptoms of COVID-19
- Air Force veteran maintained runways at a young age in Thailand
- Hospital closures leave a void: Families concerned after closure of local Community Howard Specialty Hospital, Replay Physical Therapy
- Woman accused of drowning grandson may utilize insanity defense
- Overdoses surge last week
- Man dies at hospital after responders find him injured in street, police say
- TTP builds company’s 4-millionth nine-speed transmission
- Youth Sports Report: UCT – Coke vs McPike
- Youth Sports Report: Greentown – Plevna Implement
- Youth Sports Report: UCT – Clifford Signs vs Local BBQ
- Youth Sports Report: Taylor Southeast – Hague Water
- 2021 Nissan Rogue First Look: Nissan Teases Its All-New Compact SUV
- Spec Check: 2021 Ford Mustang Mach 1 vs. 2020 Mustang GT
- June Coupons 2020
- Delayed 2021 Ford Bronco Reveal Accidentally Rescheduled on O.J. Simpson's Birthday
- KHA throws Juneteenth Freedom Day celebration
During a conversation with National Institutes of Health director Francis Collins, Dr. Anthony Fauci said we are still "knee-deep" in the first wave of the coronavirus outbreak in the US and the current state is "really not good."
The Missouri baseball and softball teams will be postseason eligible for the 2021 season, the NCAA has confirmed to the school’s athletic department.
“With training camps set to start in less than a month and with COVID-19 showing no signs of slowing down, the Packers will have to make several difficult decisions in the coming weeks,” Murphy says.
Khmari Thompson did not have any receptions for the Tigers in his first two seasons.