As featured on
Dr. William Schaffner reacts to comments made by South Dakota's attorney general ahead of a Fourth of July event at Mount Rushmore, saying that statistically, people infected with Covid-19 will be in attendance and likely spread the disease to others.
Gerry Schappals, a 102-year-old woman in New Hampshire, survived the 1918 influenza pandemic, both breast cancer and colon cancer and Covid-19. CNN's Gary Tuchman reports.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Vietnam veteran earns two Purple Hearts, Bronze Star
- Governor puts Stage 5 on hold: ‘This virus is on the prowl’
- Shooting on Bishop Ford ends in crash between suspect, victim, police say
- Kokomo engineer details his symptoms of COVID-19
- The shows will go on: Several area fireworks displays set for this weekend
- Air Force veteran maintained runways at a young age in Thailand
- Hospital closures leave a void: Families concerned after closure of local Community Howard Specialty Hospital, Replay Physical Therapy
- Woman accused of drowning grandson may utilize insanity defense
- Overdoses surge last week
- Daily arrest log - June 26 to 28
- TTP builds company’s 4-millionth nine-speed transmission
- Youth Sports Report: UCT – Coke vs McPike
- Youth Sports Report: Greentown – Plevna Implement
- Youth Sports Report: UCT – Clifford Signs vs Local BBQ
- Youth Sports Report: Taylor Southeast – Hague Water
- 2021 Nissan Rogue First Look: Nissan Teases Its All-New Compact SUV
- KHA throws Juneteenth Freedom Day celebration
- Spec Check: 2021 Ford Mustang Mach 1 vs. 2020 Mustang GT
- 2021 Mazda 3 Finally Getting Turbo Engine for Much-Needed Zoom-Zoom
- Delayed 2021 Ford Bronco Reveal Accidentally Rescheduled on O.J. Simpson's Birthday
Coronavirus cases continue to rise across the US, and health experts are warning that if Americans don't take precautions this weekend, the holiday could fuel a surge in new cases. CNN's Jason Carroll has more.
A Southern California man who tested positive for coronavirus after attending a party expressed his fear and regret a day before he died. CNN's Kate Bolduan speaks with his niece.
For more than six decades, the UA has been college baseball royalty, making 17 College World Series appearances and winning four national championships. The Star is re-living each of the team's trips to Omaha.
Eli Drinkwitz has laid out a three-pronged approach that led to landing nine recruits during the month of June. He and Missouri will look to keep that hot streak rolling through July.
Here are the latest updates related to COVID-19 from Tucson and Southern Arizona.