As featured on
In large rooms across the Gaylord Texan Resort, passionate discussions played out among dozens of groups on the major issues in the 2020 election. CNN's Kyung Lah reports.
Alice Ann (Tolle) Robertson, 83, of Forest, passed away September 21, 2019 in Kokomo. She was born on September 16, 1936 in Russiaville to Ray and Rosanna (Powell) Tolle. She was married to John William (Bill) Robertson on January 23, 1954 at her grandmother, Regina Powell’s, home in Russiav…
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Warrant list - 2019
- KPD issues 82 traffic citations, makes four arrests during Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over
- Daily arrest log – Sept. 19
- After spate of suicides, sheriff makes good on his word
- Third suicide for the year reported at jail
- Daily arrest log - Sept. 16
- Daily arrest log - Sept. 17
- Daily arrest log - Sept. 18
- Jade Michael Cook
- Arrests log - Sept. 13 - Sept. 15
- UAW Local 292 members strike
- Wildcat captures Liberty Cup
- Colosseum Combat
- 8 signs you grew up in Tucson in the 80's-90's
- September Coupons 2019
- The 10 states with the highest and lowest property tax rates
- 3rd annual Military Foundation Charity Softball Game
- Art, history and nature converge at the Kokomo Art Center in September
- Artwork by Bertie David is on display this month at the KHCPL
- Photo Gallery: Missouri Football takes on South Carolina for SEC Opener
Shirley Ann Reynolds, age 82, passed away on September 19, 2019 at her home in Kokomo. She was born on September 20, 1936 in Milan, Indiana to the late Harry and Thelma (Chambers) Lakey. Shirley grew up on the south side of Indianapolis and graduated with the class of 1954 from Southport Hig…
John Adrian Spicer, 83, Kokomo, passed away at 6:00 pm Wednesday, September 18, 2019, at St. Vincent Hospital in Kokomo. He was born May 27, 1936, in Kokomo, the son of the late Adrian & Edna M. Spicer. He married Linda A. (Bolerjack) Spicer at St. Patrick Catholic Church in Kokomo, and …
Hazel Townsend, 86, Forest, passed away at 8:32 pm Wednesday, September 18, 2019, at her home. She was born February 20, 1933, in Sheridan, Indiana, the daughter of the late Kenneth & Esther (Shook) Pearson. On March 11, 1955, she married Charles Townsend and he survives.
It's pick time! Will the Bears get to 2-1 Monday night in Washington?Hub Arkush:What nobody in Bears…
Four-star center was a first-team All-Metro choice as a junior.
Scott Frost was hoping the day would come.